Long ago, before there were big cities or even small towns, there was just nature. Humans lived in the wild, making their homes under the sky itself. It was a time of community and balance, both with the environment and within our bodies. Though people no longer live by hunting and gathering, that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t seek their ancestor's same balance with nature.
For a healthy mind and body, look to nature for support in all areas of your life — including your skincare.
What Is All Natural Skincare?
With ingredients found in your own backyard, organic products are not just safe for sensitive skin: they’re good for them. Made from plants instead of plastics, all-natural skincare harvests the power of true botanicals to fuel your skin.
Thanks to sustainable sourcing and organic farming methods, Furtuna Skin promises to deliver powerful results that no other skincare line can. Our products are made with plant-based ingredients, and many boast over 99% natural formulas.
Is Natural Skincare Better for Your Skin?
Organic skincare brands are held to different standards than chemical ones. To receive certifications from non-profit organizations such as the USDA, Eco Cert, Leaping Bunny, and PETA, our skincare has to be the best of the best. Guaranteed to be free from harmful GMOs, synthetic dyes, and cruelty free Furtuna Skin really is better for your skin.
What Are the Benefits of All Natural Skincare?
Furtuna Skin looks to the land, not the labs, for inspiration. Using certified organic ingredients harvested from our sustainable La Furtuna Estate, our skincare products come with some pretty impressive benefits.
Benefits for Skin
Because organic skincare is made from natural ingredients, it carries with it none of the side effects or skin concerns of chemical products. Free of these potential problems, all-natural skincare is great for your skin.
- Rich Nutrient Profiles: The plants that power all-natural skincare are the same ones that power healthy Mediterranean diets. From olives rich with antioxidant oleic acid to bakuchiol blooms with enough vitamin A to rival retinol, plants are powerful skincare ingredients. By creating our products with natural botanicals, Furtuna Skin formulas contain the same vitamins and minerals that have been fueling human bodies for centuries.
- Anti-Aging Effects: Like the plants from which it draws power, organic skincare is naturally regenerative. In the wild, tree branches regrow, and flowers bloom again when tragedy strikes. By harvesting the plant stem cells responsible for these miracles, all-natural skincare can have similar effects on your skin. With the power to smooth fine lines and firm sagging skin, plant-based skincare promotes an ageless complexion.
- Plant-Based Oils: Plants like olive, magnolia, jojoba, green tea, and aloe vera are known for their skin benefits, both in traditional medicine and modern aromatherapy treatments. These same plants are also common in plant-based skincare, as they have body-wide benefits. With a power that goes far beyond just their fragrance, essential oils are key in all-natural skincare.
Benefits for Nature
But the benefits of all-natural skincare don’t stop there. Beyond just its capacity to improve the look and feel of all skin types, plant-based skincare is better for the planet compared to its chemical alternatives.
- Sustainable Farming: At Furtuna Skin, our goal is to leave the world a better place than we found it. Rather than pumping our fields full of chemicals and leaving the toxic run-off for another generation to worry about, we take an active role in the sustainability of our farming practices. Our crops have no genetic alterations, and our fields are pesticide-free. Our love for the Earth is apparent in every plant we raise on a farm that compounds soil, the Sicilian sun, and pure spring water.
- Cruelty-Free Products: Ensuring skincare and beauty products are cruelty-free is an important step when investigating new formulas. All-natural skincare strives to be good for the planet and those who live on it. Furtuna Skin organic skincare is never tested on animals, promising a strict cruelty-free practice. Our furry friends deserve no less.
- Recyclable Packaging: All-natural skincare should be just that: all-natural. Beyond just the contents of our skincare products, Furtuna Skin delivers high-quality potency packed into eco-friendly packages. Most of our products come in glass containers that, once empty, can be rinsed and recycled at a local facility.
What Are the Best Natural Based Skincare Products?
Ready to try natural driven skincare products for yourself? Put nature to the test with Furtuna Skin.
Named after the pure spring waters that flow through our Sicilian countryside estate, Furtuna Skin’s Micellar Cleansing Essence is more than just a face wash.
A cleanser, toner and essence in one, this product is made with the best botanicals to brighten, clarify, and balance skin without causing breakouts. Unlike typical micellar waters, our tri-use formula is packed with skin-beautifying nutrients that nourish skin from the inside out.
Eco-Friendly Face Oil
Powered by all that olive trees have to offer, our Biphase Moisturizing Oil is the perfect moisturizer for dry and acne-prone skin alike.
This bestseller is made to plump skin with moisture as it helps repair the skin’s protective barrier. It is enriched with active levels of vitamin C and wild organic chicory to support natural collagen for long-term resilience. With components of both olive oil and olive leaf water, our shake activated Biphase Moisturizing Oil combines two concentrated formulas into one.
Organic Eye Cream
Made to wake up your tired skin, Furtuna Skin’s Eye Revitalizing Cream blends science with nature to create a powerful plant-based moisturizer. Made with the specific needs of the eye area in mind, this decadent cream delivers all-in-one hydration to brighten dark spots and reduce the appearance of lines, puffiness, and dark circles.
Thanks to the power of lilac stem cells and hyaluronic acid, this natural based skincare product delivers a potent punch unique to nature.
The Bottom Line
The best skincare shouldn’t be all synthetic. Full of parabens, preservatives, and phthalates that damage your skin, harsh chemical solutions are toxic and should be avoided at all costs. Instead, support your skin with a clean beauty alternative: all-natural skincare.
Whether you have oily skin or suffer from dryness, natural skincare is better for your skin. Made with only the best ingredients the Earth has to offer, organic skincare is great for your mind, your body, and the planet. With Furtuna Skin as your guide, leave behind harsh chemicals and refresh your skincare routine with the power of plants.
Multidirectional Activity of Bakuchiol Against Cellular Mechanisms of Facial Ageing – Experimental Evidence for a Holistic Treatment Approach | PMC
Plant Stem Cells and Their Applications: Special Emphasis on Their Marketed Products | Europe PMC